MTI - 464 Exam/Procedure Chair *ADA COMPLIANT*
464 EXAM/PROCEDURE CHAIR
The all-new MTI 464 Series Chairs are ADA compliant using the transfer support, providing easy patient ingress/egress, and equal access for patients and caregivers with disabilities.
All 464 Chairs come equipped with SmartTech™ featuring ComfortSync™. SmartTech™ is the combination of MTI’s Smart Controller™ and SmartSafety™ technology using a centralized computer controller that enhances safety, reduces energy consumption, and provides smoother movement, additional memory options, and more user preferences.
The soft and sleek design defines luxury and provides superior patient access with an ultra-thin backrest and easy access contoured base plate.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, tilt, and backrest coordinated with footrest featuring ComfortSync™
- Height: 18.75”-37”* (2.75″ lower than ANY other ENT chair on the market)
- Width: 21”
- Backrest: tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 725 lbs.
- Controls: dual EasyView™ chair back mounted membrane hand switches with LED indicators (foot control optional)
- Programmable Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable buttons
- Home Button: programmable & ADA compliant home positions
- Headrest: oval articulating
- Removable Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Leg rest: backrest coordinated footrest with 3″ power extension featuring ComfortSync™
- Patient Arms: removable floating (compensating)
- ADA Compliant Base: 333° swivel
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: multiple options (see details below)
The only difference between the 463 and the 464 chairs is that the 464 is capable of tilting the seat section up to 30° and have 20° of Trendelenburg. There are three main reasons why tilt is important in a chair. Tilt makes sure the patient feels safe and comfortable, gives the caregiver better access to the patient and makes it possible to quickly get the patient into the Trendelenburg position.
Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery
We Also Recommend
Injection Cannula for nasal lavage and topical anesthesia, 70°angle, 4"