RELIANCE 980 PROCEDURE CHAIR
Improving patient comfort
- Increased patient comfort as articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
- Padded underneath for comfort
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Armrests lock in place
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair
All our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology
See which options are right for your practice.
Discover Your True Colors.
The chair is eloquently finished in hand sewn upholstery with high-density foam that lasts for years. 13 Standard colors are available, with endless other color selections available for an additional cost.
Get inspired by our interactive colors – Reliance Color Studio choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery - Approximate ship weight: 325 lbs.