7000 Dual-Purpose Exam Chair and Minor Procedure Table
Features of the 7000 PROCEDURE CHAIR:
Dual-side Operation allows you to control chair from both sides while maintaining patient contact. Adjustable Concave Headrest provides superior head and neck support, and locks with a single hand. Upholstered Armrests lock in place and release on both chair sides for security and comfort.
Large, Hinged Footrest supports patient’s full weight and tilts out of the way to save space.
Corded Footswitch provides hands-free operation of chair base and top. Dual rotation locks allow you to swivel chair 330°
Perfect for Minor Features
The 7000 chair reclines nearly flat for minor procedures. Non-articulating pillow headrest and articulating surgical headrest are optional.
Power Hydraulic Base
Square pedestal base provides crucial patient stability and superior accessibility. Finger switches and a corded footswitch raise, lower or recline chair into any position without breaking patient contact. High and low base models available. Ultra-Durable Membrane Switches Programmable backlit membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts. They’re also safer because they run at low voltages.
Finishes and Upholstery
• Hand-sewn upholstery covers high-density foam that lasts for years.
• Removable cushions for easy cleaning or replacement.
• Designer-style cushions standard.
• Base available in #20 Pearl.
• 13 standard vinyl colors and custom selections available
CSA Mark of Quality The 7000 has passed all rigorous testing by CSA certification to assure its safety and durability, achieving CSA, C/US certificate of compliance. Dimensions and Specifications Base: 225⁄16” x 24½”. Overall width: 24½”. Overall depth (excluding headrest): 36”. Table position: 60”. Seat: 19” wide by 18½” deep. Armrest distance: 19”. Choice of two base heights. High: 22¾” lowered, 333⁄8” raised. Low: 20¼” lowered, 28¾” raised. Shipping weight: 325 lbs. Standard electrical: 115 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes total. Optional: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery - Approximate ship weight: 325 lbs.