RELIANCE 6200 EXAM CHAIRS
The Model 6200 is designed for efficient operation from both sides of the chair. Its ergonomic design facilitates contact with the patient and eliminates wasted movements.
- Manual pneumatic-assisted recline examination chair to table position
- Power hydraulic lift raises patient smoothly
- A recline bar, reachable from both sides of the chair top, activates the counterbalanced recline
- Membrane Switches are engineered for reliable performance year after year
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access
- Large hinged footrest supports patient’s full weight
Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Reliance chairs are engineered for efficiency and your comfort.
- Small Footprint allows for increased patient access.
- Powered Hydraulic Base with counterbalanced manual recline.
- Dual Side Controls eliminate the need to reach over a patient to access instrumentation.
- Rotation locks allow you to swivel chair 330 degrees from both sides.
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access and security.
- Headrest adjusts with a single hand and locks into place. Pillow and alternate headrests also available. Large, Hinged footrest supports patient’s full weight for safe ingress and egress.
- Detached Footswitch permits hands-free operation of chair base function. Recline from either side of chair.
Long-Lasting Membrane Features
Backlit membrane switches, which last 10-times longer than conventional switches eliminate need for high voltage wiring.
- Base raise and lower functions.
- Auto return switch brings chair back to lowered position.
Materials, Finishes, Upholstery
- Long lasting hand-sewn upholstery with high-density foam lasts for years.
- Removable cushions for easy cleaning, or replacement.
- Base available in #20 Pearl.
- 13 standard colors and custom selections available
The Mark of Quality
The Model 6200 has passed rigorous laboratory testing, which assures quality and safety for you and your patients, achieving CSA, C/US certificate of compliance.
Dimensions and Specifications
Choice of two base heights: High: 21¼“ to 33”. Low: 19¾“ 28¼”. Base 22 5⁄16 x 24½. Depth: Upright (without headrest): 40”. Table: 60”. Seat: 19” (wide) x 18”. Armrest span: 19”. Shipping weight: 355 lbs. Electrical: 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes achieving CSA, C/US certificate of compliance.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 11 Articulating Pillow, designed for the ophthalmic and otolaryngology fields.
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery