Set it. And forget it. Simple one-touch filling, sterilization, exhaust and drying. It doesn't get EZier.
The EZ10P is a compact, fully automatic steam sterilizer that does all the work for you. One-button activation and it runs the entire cycle until the load is ready to be removed. This time-saving, closed-door fully automatic autoclave sterilizes and dries your equipment in no time.
Tuttnauer EZ10P Automatic Autoclave With Printer
Air Removal, Hepa Filters, and Closed Door Drying Are Requirements For AAMI Certification.
The AAMI Certified Tuttnauer EZ10P will fit the need for sterilization in almost every situation. It is fully automatic with a closed-door enhanced drying cycle. The EZ10P will hold four full sized trays. The 316L grade stainless steel electro-polished chamber is designed to last for many years. You could not ask for a better all-purpose autoclave than the Tuttnauer EZ10P, our best seller for years.
This table-top autoclave is for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware, and other related items found in dental, medical, and veterinary clinics, tattoo parlors, first aid rooms, hospital, laboratories, and other related industries.
- Enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four Preloaded cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids, or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down-time
- The double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will the stop activation of the sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system - unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage. Certain parameters have to be met.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel
- An exceptionally deep chamber is perfect for longer instruments such as liposuction cannulas
- Chamber is 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel and comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature, and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand-pieces.
- The valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (54.6cm x 50.8cm x 36.6cm)
- Chamber Size: 10" x 19" (25.4cm x 48.3cm)
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallons (23 Liters)
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8" (17cm x 41.4cm x 2cm)
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 27 Minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 13 minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
What's In The Box?
- Tuttnauer EZ10P Autoclave with built-in Printer
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and one Cassette Handling Tool holder
- 1 Box of Chamberbrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card
We Also Recommend
"Cleaning Brush for Frazier Suction Tubes, 5fr/1.6mm brush size, white, 8¼", 3/pack"
"Cleaning Brush for Frazier Suction Tubes, 6fr/2.0mm brush size, black, 8¼", 3/pack"
"Cleaning Brush for Frazier Suction Tubes, 7fr/2.5mm brush size, pink, 8¼", 3/pack"
"Cleaning Brush for Frazier Suction Tubes, 9fr/3.0mm brush size, orange, 8¼", 3/pack"