Microstar Colposcope Series C-100 was designed to cover all the diagnosis and therapeutic needs of modern gynecology. All models can be transformed into video colposcopes with our high resolution video camera. Digital handling of patients and image filing is achieved through the endoDIGI software which is easily adaptable to a portable PC or desktop computer.
Great and accurate quality images, improved clearness, resolution and focal range can be obtained through our new C-100 Colposcope optic system. Floor and wall-mounted models include 5 magnifications (4, 6, 10, 16 and 25x).
The C-100 F model, with its pantographic arm has enhanced maneuverability, as the arms are mounted on bearings and guarantee smooth movements and greater stability (WBS, weight balance system). Its state-of-the-art designed base allows for easy transport.
We have 3 illumination options, all of them through a 7-mm diameter fiber optic cable:
- 150 watts standard halogen (double lamp)
- 80 watts LED: the newest in illumination, white, cold, high intensity light and 50,000-useful-hour LED. At present, it is the most convenient illumination option.
- 180 watts Xenon lamp
- Our video colposcope can be used to perform hysteroscopic procedures!!
We provide accessories that allow using the microscope light source and video camera also to carry out endoscopic studies, without need to have two light sources and two video cameras at the doctor’s office.
- Binocular: Inclined / Straight (Optional) / Ergo Binocular (inclinable 180º optional)
- 200, 250, 300 and 400 mm Objective lens available
- 5 magnifications available (4, 6, 10, 16, and 25x)
- Q 25mm wide angle ocular
- Green filter
- Image splitter
- Procam TV Camera (integrated connection in the light source).
- Stand for LCD monitor.
- C-mount converter to endocoupler for using the video camera with endoscopes and perform hysteroscopic procedures.
- Adaptor for digital photographic camera.
- Endodigi Software, for digital patient recording and image filing.
- What happens when you add high definition consumer electronics imagery to your Colposcope?
You maximize the output of your microscope in High Definition OR 3D High Definition at an affordable price.
A new dimension in microsurgery
ECLERIS 3D SPLITTER is a new device that integrates a beam-splitter with an HD 3D video system that expands the borders of surgical visualization as it allows the surgeon to share the stereoscopic images that he sees through the binocular; and in high definition.
It is an ideal method for education since 3D visualization improves understanding, motivation and retention of knowledge.
Ergonomic and compact design.
Compatible with Microscopes and Colposcopes of multiple brands.
ECLERIS HD SPLITTER
This beam splitter integrates a full HD video camera in an ergonomic and compact way.
Both devices are installed between the optical head and the binocular. This configuration results in great balance since it avoids the use of photographic and/or video equipment located on the side of the optical head which usually alter the stability of the movements of it.
Both products are complemented by sophisticated image capture systems from the ECLERIS endoDIGI family.
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery