840 Stretcher Bed *ADA COMPLIANT*
An efficient workflow starts with a streamlined process. MTI’s 840 Stretcher Bed helps you optimize your workflow to provide the best patient and caregiver experience possible while quality care remains constant.
The MTI 840 Stretcher Bed allows users to go from pre-op to transport to surgery to recovery all on the same motorized bed. The 840 grants that there are no patient transfers and no worker or patient injuries.
The 840 is ideal for providing a mobile procedure platform for the specialties of Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, ENT, Oral Surgery, Wound Care, and others, to safely transport a patient from various locations within the facility for procedures or surgeries. A smart lithium-ion battery powers the 840 without the need for connection to an electrical outlet. However, in case of a battery emergency, the extra battery can be inserted in seconds. Since the battery charges remotely from the bed, full operational mobility is maintained. There is also a standard power cord.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, back, tilt, foot, and 7” foot extension featuring ComfortSync™
- Height: 18.75”-37” Seat Width: 25”
- Length: 73” plus an additional 7” headrest extension
- Battery: (2) lithium-ion batteries
- Backrest: ultra-thin & tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 725 lb
- Controls: hand & optional foot
- Programmable Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable buttons
- Home Button: ADA Compliant home and user-programmable home positions
- Headrest: deep oval articulating or upgrade to ophthalmic articulating
- Mobile Base: 5” casters available in 3 different steering configurations
- Steering Handles: discrete storable back-mounted with optional foot steering
- G2 Accessories: plug and play accessories
Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery