RELIANCE 710 PROCEDURE CHAIR
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Round base optimizes accessibility.
- Dual side rotation locks
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
All our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology
See which options are right for your practice.
Discover Your True Colors.
The chair is eloquently finished in hand sewn upholstery with high-density foam that lasts for years. 13 Standard colors are available, with endless other color selections available for an additional cost.
Get inspired by our interactive colors – Reliance Color Studio choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
*Actual Freight Charges, Sales Tax & Setup Will be Calculated & Must be Paid Prior to Delivery - Approximate ship weight: 325 lbs.